Aburns Glass provide a crystal clear single or double glazed view of the world. They are glaziers, glass merchants and auto glass specialists who offer an extensive range of glass products and services.
Aburns Glass Industries was established in 1898 by Samuel F Aburn, at its foundation the company was situated in the same block as the OPIA office at 389 Princes Street.
In 1927, Aburns Glass opened a plate glass factory on the corner of Carroll and Hope Streets where glass beveling, mirror and leadlight manufacturing and glass bending was carried out. Come along and be be-dazzled.
Register now as numbers are limited and priority will be given to OPIA current members.
comments powered by Disqus